Reboot your mind, body and spirit in the tranquil surrounds of fragrant fynbos and clear African skies. When you’re caught up in the daily grind, it’s easy to lose sight of how intrinsic a need this is – the need to spend time relaxing, in an unfettered environment where you can lose yourself in the tranquillity of uninterrupted natural beauty.
Pamper Package Includes:
- One Night’s Accommodation for Two in a Standard Cave or Hut Suite
- Back Massage
- Hair and Scalp Massage
- Hand OR Foot Massage
- Three-Course Dinner
- Full Breakfast
*Terms & Conditions apply
Activities and Excursions
- All activities and excursions are subject to availability, are weather permitting and take place at the discretion of management and Nature Guides.
- Activities and Excursions not specified in the package are for guests’ own account.
- High Season (Summer & Peak Season): 01 November – 30 April & 01 September – 31 October
- Low Season (Winter): 01 May – 31 August
Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- The above-mentioned itinerary is a suggestion only. Kindly confirm all activities prior to arrival
- Guests booked in on the above package are welcome to arrive at the Lodge from 12:00 to enjoy lunch before checking-in to their Suite at 14:00
- Vouchers are seasonal. Low season vouchers cannot be used during High Season.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- Kindly take note that any spa treatments, excursions or other activities must be confirmed prior to arrival as these experiences are availability dependent
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Substitutions on the included spa treatments is not permitted
- Kindly take note that package inclusions are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for alternative activities or cash
- 1% TOMSA levy and 15% VAT included
- Rates are non-commissionable
- Cancellation policy applies
- All rates are quoted rack in ZAR and are subject to change
- Accommodation is subject to availability
- Rates quoted are per person sharing, per night
- Kindly note that Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve does not allow day visitors. Please be in touch with our Reservations Team for assistance with a reservation, should you wish to make use of our facilities
- No pets allowed.
For full terms & conditions, policies and important notices please click here