Cave Suites – Famous for their integrated design and breath-taking views, Kagga Kamma’s Cave Suites blend seamlessly into the environment and complement the Cederberg area. The façade of each Cave Suite is manmade but melds perfectly with the incredible surrounds; providing guests with the opportunity to experience the interesting biome and unique rock formations up close.
Hut Suites – An incredible experience in and of itself, Kagga Kamma’s spacious Hut Suites are fashioned to resemble the dwellings of the clans from many moons ago. The Huts are positioned on the fynbos plains and are surrounded by incredible flora and fauna native to the area, while offering couples and families a vantage point from which to explore the Reserve.
Premium Cave Suite – Strategically positioned for wide-angle views of the majestic surrounds, the Premium Cave offers every comfort from the highest vantage point. Guests are treated to incredible views where sunsets colour the skies in rich tones.
Honeymoon Cave Suite – Obscured by the presence of a sandstone rock at the front entrance, the Honeymoon Cave provides a cosy nook from which to explore Kagga Kamma. Experience comfort laced with romance with incredible views over the fynbos plains.
Activities and Excursions
- The Full Board package includes a choice of two excursions per person per day from the following Tour options: Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive and Late Night Nature Drive.
- All activities and excursions are subject to availability, are weather permitting and take place at the discretion of management and Nature Guides.
- Activities and Excursions not specified in the package are for guests’ own account.
- High Season (Summer & Peak Season): 01 November – 30 April & 01 September – 31 October
- Low Season (Winter): 01 May – 31 August
Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- All Rates are quoted in South African Rands [ZAR].
- Vouchers are seasonal. Low season vouchers cannot be used during High Season.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- Rates include a 1% Tourism Levy and 15% VAT.
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of the booking.
- Guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival and provide proof of identification.
- Noise levels: Kindly note the units are in close proximity of one another and as such music (portable speakers or music from vehicles) and loud noise is strictly prohibited
- Please note that the consuming of alcohol during Nature Drives and Quad Bike Adventures is strictly prohibited
- Dress code at the Restaurant and Bar is casual; no swim- or sleepwear permitted
- Upon the guest’s departure the Suite will be inspected by our staff and should there be any damages the guests will be liable for same
- No smoking (including E-cigarettes, hubbly-bubbly, hookah and the like) allowed inside any Suite or Chalet. Please use designated smoking areas
- Check-out time is strictly 10:00. Guests are welcome to remain onsite and enjoy any of the offered activities after check-out; we will gladly keep your luggage safe in our storage area
- Kindly note that Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve does not allow day visitors. Please be in touch with our Reservations Team for assistance with a reservation, should you wish to make use of our facilities
- No pets allowed.
For full terms & conditions, policies and important notices please Click Here