- Levy Payments: Levies must be paid in terms of the Use Agreement and no occupation or usage of any form is allowable until the levies have been paid. (This applies to usage, spacebanking, renting, etc. of the timeshare week.) For alternative payment arrangements, please contact Property Admin: email@example.com
- Spacebanking and Rentals: Please note that a request for spacebanking or rental must be submitted to Property Admin a minimum of five months prior to the occupation date, to enable us to process them. Please contact Property Admin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation Dates: Please note that Resort calendars are linked to school holidays, and it is therefore vital that you check the annual calendar to ensure that you occupy the correct week.
- VRS Website: Be sure to take a look at our website with a dedicated owner’s page for our valued Shareholders where you can download Calendars, Instruction Letters and Use Agreements.
- Checking in Procedures: In the interest of safety, security and ensuring that only confirmed guests are allowed access to the Resort, you will be required to produce the reservation confirmation / guest certificate and your ID, and also to complete the indemnity form when checking-in to the Resort.
- Unit Inventories: We would like to remind our valued guests to kindly check and sign off on inventories upon arrival at your unit. An inventory list is available in your unit; any discrepancies must please be reported at Reception.
- Guest Certificates: In the event that you are allowing a guest to occupy your timeshare week, the guest must be in possession of a valid Guest Certificate which is obtainable from the Resort prior to the guest's arrival.
- Communication: To enable us to communicate effectively, please ensure that you keep us updated regarding your current contact details, and most importantly, your email address.
- COVID-19 HygienicHospitality: For information with regards to our management solutions for the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our Managing Agents' Website here.
Resort Managing Agent
VACATION RECREATIONAL SERVICES (VRS)
As Managing Agent of Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve, VRS aims to "Create the Environment for Everlasting Holiday Memories". The experience positions VRS as the Leading Management Professional in the Leisure and Hospitality Industry. For more information visit:
VRS OFFICE NOTICES
Please note that the VRS Head Office will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, 1 November 2021, our teams will be working on rotational basis to attend to urgent matters. We will return for business as usual on Tuesday, 2 November 2021.
- The Call Centre Department will be closed from Wednesday, 22 December 2021 to Tuesday, 04 January 2022.
- Finally, please note that VRS Head Office will officially be closed from Thursday, 23 December 2021. We will return for business as usual on Wednesday, 05 January 2022.
- VRS WORKING REMOTELY - Please be advised that the VRS teams will be working remotely from 19th July 2021 until further notice.
We apologise should there be any delays in responses or any inconvenience caused.
Has your calendar schedule been flipped upside down?
Worry not – Options is here to save the day!
Options is a platform that allows you to:
1. Deposit and Exchange your holiday from one screen.
2. The Resort, the Occupation date, and the size of the unit will determine the number of Tokens you receive when you Deposit your holiday.
3. These Tokens can be used to Exchange for another holiday destination, larger unit size or alternative dates at an Exchange Fee.
Select from a wide variety of availability from some of the largest Exchange Companies.
LOG IN TO OPTIONS