The Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve Team is excited to welcome weary business travellers from the 17th of June 2020. We understand your need for rest and relaxation when travelling for business and look forward to your arrival, where you can expect the very best in customer service from our dedicated personnel. Enjoy a business trip fringed with holiday escapism; soothing warm beverages on a patio overlooking the vast fynbos plains, sandstone and blue skies uninterrupted by cityscapes and quiet evenings filled with the glimmer of millions of stars – we’re standing by to welcome you for a lovely business-related stay!
What you will need:
Each individual checking-in at Kagga Kamma must present the following documentation at Reception, upon arrival;
– Business permit
– Employer letter outlining the purpose of the business travel (Declaration on company letterhead)
– Copy of business-travellers ID
Please remember that each person must present this documentation; no ‘accompanying travellers’ will be permitted to stay at the Lodge without the relevant documentation.
Complying with government regulations:
Please read through the below limitations for travel to Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve, as outlined and enforced by government. No exceptions will be made.
– Family (wife, husband, children or other relatives or friends) will not be permitted on the Nature Reserve
– Maximum two persons sharing in a Cave, Hut or Chalet
– A limited take-away menu will be available; the Restaurant and Bar will remain closed. Where possible, food must be ordered in advance and will be delivered to the Cave, Hut or Chalet
– Kagga Kamma will not sell alcohol, but guests are welcome to bring their own for consumption in their Cave, Hut or Chalet only. Consumption of alcohol in public spaces is strictly prohibited
– The Kiosk will be open to sell select snacks and cold drinks
– Guests must adhere to Lodge Rules and Regulations while staying at Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve
Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve remains committed to providing you with a most comfortable stay, while upholding stringent health and safety protocols. For your health and safety, as well as that of other guests and our own team, kindly take note that certain common areas will remain closed, decorative pieces have been removed and sanitation procedures implemented. These, and other protocols, have been implemented at Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve with our guests’ health in mind.
Please be in touch with our Reservations Team directly for further clarification, to make a reservation or request documentation to be completed prior to your arrival: email@example.com