Every fairy-tale love story has its own, individual most romantic moments, occasions, and events. Irrespective of your theme or type of wedding, your honeymoon and its destination must be amongst the most romantic of them all.
No matter how spectacular, grand, momentous, and enjoyable your wedding undoubtedly was, it all leads to your first time together as a wedded couple on honeymoon, a committed unit, promised to one another, together and for all time.
Many a newlywed husband and wife admit to experiencing a sense of relief once all the festivities have concluded, because their wedded, blissfully happy future really begins once they are on their way to their carefully chosen honeymoon destination.
Commonplace Characteristics of a Romantic Honeymoon Destination
- Ideal honeymoon destinations should have an air and atmosphere of eternal romance, which is easy to recognise and feel, but difficult to define, because it is ethereal. Moreover, couples who are in love typically find and experience love, beauty, and romance all around, in almost everything they encounter
- A destination with a memorable, unique difference
- Special honeymoon package
- Discreet privacy
- A warm, friendly welcome
- Romantic location
- Scenic views
- An unhurried, timeless ambience
- Peace and tranquillity
- Comfortable accommodation, plus amenities and facilities that enhance indulgent creature comforts
- Thoughtful, romantic touches, like rose petals, flowers, candles, special bathroom features, personal service
- Pristine bedding and linens
- Tasty meals and fine wines
- Al fresco and intimate dining options
- Memorable moonlight, starry night skies
Kagga Kamma’s Honeymooners’ Package
Kagga Kamma in the Cederberg is one of the most beloved destinations, which is imbued with ancient history, combined with modern creature comforts, deep in the heart and soul of the iconic Cederberg mountain region. Our honeymoon package includes:
- Accommodation in our unique honeymoon “cave” suite for one night, overlooking a mighty sweep of Cederberg landscape
- En suite bathroom, featuring a bathtub, fluffy bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hairdryers
- Tea/coffee-making facilities
- Sparkling wine, a yummy cheese platter, and a turndown upon your arrival
- All main meals, which includes a picnic lunch
- One African Wood back and neck massage per person, per stay, a super romantic experience when enjoyed as a couple
- One excursion per couple, per day
- The option to include an additional night’s accommodation in one of our destination’s most uniquely romantic rooms – the Star or the Sky open-air suites, where you and your partner retire, relax, and sleep directly beneath the Cederberg’s glittering starlit sky
Couples should note that the latter outdoor options are only available during seasonal warmer months, weather permitting.
Kagga Kamma is surely one of the Western Cape’s most romantic honeymoon destinations, where couples have almost limitless opportunities to create the memories that form the foundations for the rest of their lives.