Alongside everyone in South Africa and many in other countries, holiday resorts in this country’s Western Cape region are awaiting the downgrading and sufficient or total lifting of lockdown regulations to enable everyone to return to a normal lifestyle. Although there is no exact date yet, this situation will ease up and pass.
There cannot be many, if any, South Africans who do not relish the prospect of a holiday getaway after enduring extended and stringent, but essential restrictions placed on their usual activities and movement. Getting out of your home is one thing but getting away from lockdown conditions and into untamed nature is quite another.
One of The Best Getaway Holiday Resorts
If you have begun suffering from cabin fever and you love nature; the romance of the wide, wild outdoors; and open spaces, taking a break at an unusual Western Cape leisure destination is sure to bring fulfilment, regeneration, and joy to all your senses. Kagga Kamma, in the heart of the spectacular Cederberg Mountain region, offers the perfect location, accommodation, and activities for you to really get out and away from current all-too familiar restrictions.
Kagga Kamma is renowned for unique accommodation options, which include cosy “cave” rooms, thatched, San-inspired hut suites, two seasonal-dependent open air rooms, chalets for larger groups and longer holidays, and two camp sites – one with a communal ablution facility and swimming pool, and the other completely natural, devoid of any on-site amenities.
Holiday Resort Awards Aplenty
Virtually the entire Western Cape is popular with visitors from far and wide, so we are especially proud to introduce the hospitality and nature reserves/resorts awards, accolades, and commendations we have received for Kagga Kamma.
- Booking.com – 2020 Traveller Review award
- SA-Venues.com – 2019/2020 Guests’ Choice Award in Ceres
- Lilizela Tourism – 2019 Scenic Beauty Category, plus another as 2019 winner in our TGCSA-graded Lodge category, as well as their 2018 Best of the Best award – Western Cape
- TripAdvisor – 2019 Certificate of Excellence
- SATSA – Certificate confirming our official affiliation of the South African Tourism Association
- Twisht – 2018 Global Experience Award
- Content Creator – 2019 award, in conjunction with our marketing agency
- Travel and Hospitality Awards – 2019 Resort of the Year, Western Cape
- Afristay – 2018 Travellers’ Choice as one of the top Western Cape accommodation destinations
As always, we are committed to offering every aspect of our warm Cederberg hospitality throughout our holiday resort. As soon as we are given the go-ahead to welcome you once again to Kagga Kamma, one of the most unique resorts in the scenic Western Cape, we will publish the good news on our website. Meanwhile, dust off your luggage in readiness to pack to visit us and indulge in the joys of Kagga Kamma.