Wilderness Weddings That Exude Romance
Bridal couples, and brides in particular, are always on the lookout for unusual wedding venues. The more unique and different from the norm, the better. Understandably, she wants a lovely venue that is breathtaking to behold. Typically, grooms focus somewhat more on the selection of their honeymoon destination and venue, paying particular attention to comforts, privacy, and intimate settings, as well as other really romantic features.
A Cederberg wilderness wedding — with comfy, completely unique honeymoon accommodation — is perfect for romantic couples who love natural surroundings, almost as much as they love one another. Moreover, small, intimate weddings are always popular with couples who prefer to have only their nearest and dearest present when they tie the knot. Currently, intimate nuptials are the “in” thing; likewise, rustic venues.
Kagga Kamma is a prime destination for your wilderness marriage ceremony and honeymoon, especially if you are looking for an imitable destination at a one-of-a-kind, secluded resort, nestled in the very heart of an expansive Cederberg nature reserve. Subject to the number of invited guests and availability, unique accommodation may also be reserved for them.
Honeymoon Accommodation Options
- Air-conditioned “cave” suites
- Air-conditioned hut suites
- Star or Sky outdoor suite – sleep under the stars for one night, in completely romantic privacy and seclusion (season- and weather-dependent)
Rustic Wilderness Locations
The five locations that are best suited for weddings at Kagga Kamma are situated outdoors, with our breathtaking rock formations and landscapes enhancing your rustic ceremony and celebrations. Only the first two listed below have electricity, but lanterns and/or candles add an additional romantic ambience to the other three.
- The Boma – simply perfect at sundown, with Cederberg sand beneath your feet and a canopy of stars above.
- Green Lawns – in stark contrast to the rock formations and cliffs that frame this space. Optional marquee rental available, if required.
- Lookout Point – a really rocky venue with a wide, expansive view of the sensational Cederberg landscapes, most suited to sundowner ceremonies.
- Swimming Pool – a little more low-key around a sparkling, clear blue pool that is set between Cederberg rocks and boulders, particularly inviting at sunset.
- Open Spaces – be at one and united with your beloved, as well as the glorious, ancient wilderness that typifies the Cederberg.
Kagga Kamma and our superb Cederberg wilderness also features a great deal more that is appealing to lovers of nature, couples in love, and those that have decided to say “I do” and celebrate their weddings in our part of Cederberg’s paradise.
We have an à la carte restaurant, cosy bar, an on-site spa with an outdoor massage and treatment area that overlooks our wilderness, swimming pool, star-gazing tours to a mini observatory, and numerous other excursions and activities. We look forward to helping you design your unique, ultra-romantic wedding package at Kagga Kamma.